myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Mander <paul.s.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] character encoding issue with 1.0.11
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:55:17 GMT

I'd love to move off 1.1 but we are stuck with WebSphere 6.1. The following
discusses how you can get WAS 6.1 to work with JSF 1.2 but it involves too
much change which will break existing applications.

http://www.denoo.info/2008/02/finally-jsf-12-and-facelets-on-websphere-61/

I do most of my work with large banks and they just don't move that quickly
I'm afraid.