myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Alf Felis" <Alf.Fe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Error using paging (tc:sheet) in IE
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 09:31:25 GMT
Hello,

I found the problem :)

If I change the column content from

<tc:out value="#{var}" />
    ^^^

<tc:in value="#{var}" />
    ^^
everything works fine!!!

But I don't know why a "tc:in" instead of a "tc:out" solves the problem.

If I use multiple tc:out, the error exist... as soon as I add one tc:in, the paging works
fine. Possibly a bug?

I will update the bug entry in JIRA.

Regards

Alf

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

I think its a bug... possibly its my fault (IE settings?).

> > > Tabago Version: 1.0.22
> > > MyFaces: 1.1.6
> > > IE Version: 6
> > >
> > > When I type a row number to jump to and press enter, I notice, that the server
gets multiple requests.

> > > One of the requests from IE seems to be wrong... the parameter "_idJsp0::form-action",
which contains the "_idJsp0:_idJsp3:ToRow" entry in the first request, is empty! This request
seems to be the problem.

> > > It seems that first the browser shows the correct result (jump to the row;
only visible for short) and than reloads the page and jumps back to the "old" view.