myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Alf Felis" <Alf.Fe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Error using paging (tc:sheet) in IE
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 07:46:25 GMT
Hello Bernd,

thanks for your fast reply :)

Yes, I tried the demo and it works in my IE... but I don't know why?!?
My simple example still doesn't work :(

I saw that many attributes are used in the demo... I will try to find out which attribute
is required to work for my IE.

If someone has an idea, please give me a hint ;)

Regards

Alf

its a bug... possibly its my fault (IE settings?).

> > Tabago Version: 1.0.22
> > MyFaces: 1.1.6
> > IE Version: 6
> >
> > When I type a row number to jump to and press enter, I notice, that the server gets
multiple requests.

> > One of the requests from IE seems to be wrong... the parameter "_idJsp0::form-action",
which contains the "_idJsp0:_idJsp3:ToRow" entry in the first request, is empty! This request
seems to be the problem.

> > It seems that first the browser shows the correct result (jump to the row; only
visible for short) and than reloads the page and jumps back to the "old" view.