myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Rene van Wijk <rw...@transfer-solutions.com>
Subject RE: Re: Issues installing Tomahawk
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:10:53 GMT

Have you added the the MyFaces Extensions Filter in web.xml. The example below is from the
book My Faces and Facelets:

<web-app>
<filter>
<filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
</filter>
<!-- extension mapping for adding <script/>, <link/>, and other resource tags
to JSF-pages
-->
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
<url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
<!-- extension mapping for serving page-independent resources
(javascript, stylesheets, images, etc.)
-->
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
</web-app>

Another issue which springs to my mind is a class loading issue. Maybe there are some classes
in the classpath of Glassfish (which you added) which interfere with the TomaHawk classes
in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your application (Application classes are loaded after system
classes - delegationmodel).