myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] JSF Summit Dec 1st-4th in Orlando, FL
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:02:30 GMT
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that JSFCentral and the No Fluff Just Stuff
Symposiums have teamed up once again to launch the second annual JSF
Summit this December 1st-4th in Sunny Orlando, FL.

This conference will focus on core skills, development tools,
frameworks, third-party components, and the latest industry trends.
Sessions will target the needs of application developers, solution
architects, and project managers. Some of the key topics covered
include: JSF 2.0, Seam, Spring integration, Ajax support, portlet
development, testing, and working with component suites. We've got an
all-star lineup including Ed Burns, Martin Marinschek, Dan Allen, Pete
Muir, Michael Freedman, Ted Goddard, Keith Donald, myself, and many
others.

More on the JSF Summit: http://www.jsfsummit.com

In addition to all of this content, JSF Summit attendees get free
access to the concurrently running Rich Web Experience, which focuses
on related topics such as JavaScript, Ajax frameworks, CSS, Flex,
Design, and more.

More on the Rich Web Experience: http://www.therichwebexperience.com

I look forward to seeing you at the conference!

---
Kito D. Mann -- Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://twitter.com/kito99  http://twitter.com/jsfcentral
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
http://www.virtua.com - Java EE and JSF training and consulting