myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Vladimir Corovic <vladimir.coro...@finsoft.rs>
Subject t:selectOneRadio - complex radio content
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:17:33 GMT

I need to show
- one menu (1 hour ago, 3 hours ago, ...) and
- 2 calendars - from date and to date.
They must be mutually exclusive, so I have decided to use t:selectOneRadio.

But, I didn't managed how to put complex child elements into t:selectOneRadio.

Any idea?

Thank in advance!

Finsoft Ltd.  Registered in England and Wales No. 3054588, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N
8AT

The information in this E-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender immediately and delete this E-mail without reading, using or disseminating
the information contained in it. Although Finsoft Ltd believes this E-mail and any attachments
are free of any virus  or other defect which may affect a computer, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Finsoft Ltd does not accept any responsibility
for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.