myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matt Cooper <mcoo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tr:inputFile with panelGroupLayout
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:57:49 GMT
The behavior described sounds like there might be some invalid HTML on the
page.  If you have any other component libraries or any custom HTML in this
page, I would recommend trying to remove them temporarily to isolate the
problem.  If certain pieces of the page are not showing up but their content
is present in the raw page source, this is typically caused by mismatching
start/end elements.

Regards,
Matt