myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Guy Bashan <guy.bas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [MyFaces][Core]
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:16:09 GMT
Hi,

This is the code in the filter (part of it)
        try
        {
          filterChain.doFilter(request, response);
        }
        catch (Exception e)
        {
          System.out.println("Hello");
        }

The exception is printed to the console when calling:
filterChain.doFilter(request, response);

in addition the exception is being caught and the "Hello" is printed.

Guy.