myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <>
Subject Re: Performance issues with JSF
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:47:09 GMT
Hello Sashi,

Ok, but which version? I'm asking because I had a client that switched from
WAS 7.0 on AS/400 to 7.0 on Linux and saw some major performance
Kito D. Mann -- Author, JavaServer Faces in Action - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
+1 203-404-4848 x3

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Shasi Mitra Yarram

View raw message