myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues with JSF
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:47:09 GMT
Hello Sashi,

Ok, but which version? I'm asking because I had a client that switched from
WAS 7.0 on AS/400 to 7.0 on Linux and saw some major performance
improvements.
---
Kito D. Mann -- Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://twitter.com/kito99  http://twitter.com/jsfcentral
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
+1 203-404-4848 x3