myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] Strange form submission issue
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 06:38:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a web application using:

Sun JSF RI (1.2 latest version)
Facelets (latest)
Trinidad 1.2.7
Tomahawk 1.1.8
Seam 2.0.1.GA
Some custom corporate components (... which requires the versions of the above)

I am seeing this strange issue.

I have a form on the first page.

The first time the page is displayed, the button works perfectly fine.

Thereafter, any time the page is displayed, the button will not work
_the first time you click on it_. it will work perfectly fine the
second time that you click on it, however.

My suspicion is that this is an issue with the rendering of the other
custom components on the page... but, as I am trying to create a
simple test application to show that this is the case I thought I'd
ask first to see if this is a known issue with Trinidad (since it's a
tr:commandButton that is not working within a tr:form)

Anyone?

-Stephen