myfaces-users mailing list archives

From ferna...@lozano.eti.br
Subject MyFaces deployment error on eXo PC (portlet container)
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 22:25:09 GMT
Hi there,  I'm using MyFaces 1.2.7 and myfaces-portlet-bridge 1.0.0-beta. I can't deploy a
simple
app that runs fine on Tomcat outside the eXo PC 2.0.5, using the tomcat bundle they provide
on their
web site.  I think I did all right according to MyFaces docs and eXo docs, which are sighly
differentent, so I made two tries.  Here's the deployment errors:   30/07/2009 16:21:30
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig checkResources INFO: Undeploying context [/hora-mundo-jsf]
30/07/2009 16:21:30 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR INFO: Deploying web application
archive hora-mundo-jsf.war [INFO] MyfacesConfig - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML' found, using default value true [INFO] MyfacesConfig - No