myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Lucas Satabin <sata...@flexsecure.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:convertDateTime, pattern and client validation
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:17:17 GMT
Hi Zee-wah

Thanks for the answer. It is also what I thought. I can not however not
change the pattern because it is a part of a file name I receive that I
must test. Should I open a ticket for this bug? As a workaround I
disabled the client validation and I do not have any problem anymore,
but I do not have the client message anymore :(

Lucas