myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Robin Müller-Bady <bmuel...@ffm.tc.iot.dtag.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] polling mechanism
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:20:46 GMT
Hey,

i dont even get jetty running on my system.
(I dont have the jetty plugin for maven)
I think that it would work with jspx, but i migrated a IBM JWL project
to Trinidad, so there are some details like "<%-- jsf:pagecode
language="java" location="/src/pagecode/Chat.java" --%><%--
/jsf:pagecode --%>" in my code.
With jspx, these tags cant remain in the code because of validation errors.
I will try it tomorrow, but i have a presentation on it tomorrow
afternoon, so i think i wont be ready till then.

Best regards,

Robin

The HTML tag was a workaround, so that the polls work.

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
> what errors ?
>
> By when correctly using the <tr:document> it should (it does) generate
> proper HTML
>
> Question, the demo polling demo does not work on your server, but does
> it work on jetty ?
> (mvn jetty:run -PjettyConfig (on the trinidad-demo project))
>
> -Matthias
>
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Robin
> Müller-Bady<bmueller@ffm.tc.iot.dtag.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,

tags.
>> Also the poll does not work, but the fields get rendered.
>> I tried to find a workaouround to be able to use jsp instead of jspx.
>> But my problem is the same on the Apache MyFaces Trinidad Demo v.1.0.10, so
>> i think the reason for the firefox-submit-dialogs is JSF 1.1 or the old
>> version of Trinidad :(
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Robin
>>

>> Max Starets schrieb:
>>
>>> Robin,
>>>
>>> I do not understand how having the <html> tag helps you with setting the
>>> content type...
When you