myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Lucas Satabin <sata...@flexsecure.de>
Subject [Trinidad] tr:convertDateTime, pattern and client validation
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:21:21 GMT
Hello everybody,

I am trying to convert an input into a date using Trinidad.
                         value="#{co.value}"
                         disabled="#{!col.edit}"
                         required="false">

It works fine for almost each pattern. I am however facing some problems
when the pattern becomes "yyMMdd"
In this case, as long as the client validation is allowed. I do not have
this problem anymore if I disable the client validation with

<client-validation>DISABLED</client-validation>

With the client validation enabled, the value is never committed as far
as the validation fails. It prints : valid example: 981122
Obviously this example value does not work either. Is this problem
known? I searched for this but did not find anything.

Thanks in advance
Lucas

--

Ingénieur diplômé ENSEEIHT (Informatique) Lucas Satabin
Entwickler

FlexSecure GmbH
Industriestr. 12
D-64297 Darmstadt