myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bram Van Dam <bram.van...@cronos.be>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] File upload doesn't work when using PrettyFaces
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:06:34 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> I have never used PrettyFaces. Have you done some debuging inside the
> Trinidad code?

I've had a quick look at it myself, but there's so much code in Trinidad
that it's pretty confusing (at least to me). Lincoln of the PrettyFaces
team has had a look at it, and his assertion is as follows:

"And actually, what I've learned so far is that the file upload
succeeds, but the valueChangeListener never fires. That's why I'm
confused, and thinking its a Trinidad oddity."