myfaces-users mailing list archives

From efellows <efell...@gcna.com>
Subject How to create style classes for tr:table headers
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:04:15 GMT

I am working on an application that involves a tr:table of companies, which
has a tr:table of people in it's detailstamp.  I have created a skin, but am
having trouble figuring out how to create a style class so that the second
table's header is a different colour than the first.

After reading about
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/skinning.html#Skinning_CSS_features
using styleClass in the trinidad dev guide , I added the following to my
.css:

af|column::header-text.inner{
  padding-left: 5px;
  padding-right: 5px;
  padding-top: 2px;
  padding-bottom: 2px;
  text-align: center;
  font-family: "Tahoma";
  font-size: 14px;
  color: #FFFFFF;
  background-color: red;
}

I have tried a number of permutations (.inner af|column::header-text,
af|column.inner::header-text) but haven't stumbled on something that works.
Can anyone help?

Thank you,
Emily