myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Belem <lissa...@online.de>
Subject Re: exception with extval - JSF1054 RENDER_RESPONSE 6
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:49:49 GMT

Hi Gerhard,

ok, you're right... the #{userBean.loginUserName} declaration in my jsp
templates seem to be causing this, however, I don't see why this issue is no
more relevant when tomcat was restarted again... couldn't it be a caching
problem?
(Tomcat started from console or out of eclipse, it's no difference, I need
to restart tomcat for a good running application.)

I try to resolve this userBean-issue first... traced it back to jasper /
el-api ... perhaps my project is missing something. More on monday.

Have a nice weekend and thank you very much for your support!
Belem