myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Belem <lissa...@online.de>
Subject Re: exception with extval - JSF1054 RENDER_RESPONSE 6
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:35:44 GMT

Hi Gerhard,

Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> hmmm - i'm not aware of such issues with mojarra.
> what's the functionality of MyAppServlet?

MyAppServlet.init() initializes some attributes and checks the templates
folder.
MyAppServlet.doGet(..) /.doPost(..) then calls this servlets' method
processDocumentRequest(..) which checks the existence of a View-Template
object and if not null passes the Request further to
includeLayoutTemplate(httpRequest, httpResponse, view) which checks if the
called resource (jsp file) in the servlet context isn't null, replaces .jsp
by .jsf and then calls the include methode of this resource'
RequestDispatcher.

I'll try debugging until the start of this exception by attaching api
sources... is there something I can watch out for?

Thanks,
Belem