myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Belem <lissa...@online.de>
Subject Re: exception with extval - JSF1054 RENDER_RESPONSE 6
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:43:07 GMT

Hi Gerhard,

Thanks for your fast answer.

Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> the interesting part is that the answer depends on the jsf-impl.
> are you using myfaces-core or mojarra? (please also provide the version)

Well, I am not sure concerning myfaces-core... jsf-impl.jar consists 3
tld's:
html_basic.tld, jsf_core.tld and mojarra_ext.tld

The Manifest there contains following information:
 jsf-impl.jar, 1.2MR2, TSTAMP: 0944, DSTAMP: 20090113
 Mojarra JSF Implementation 1.2_12-b01-FCS

(FYI, jsf-api.jar has the same timestamp and information.)
Also, I've a just-ice.jar with the same icefaces version of 1.8.0_12
(2009-04-01 20:36 MDT).

So, would it be helpful if I use the version 1.2_13 of jsf-api and jsf-impl
from latest mojarra project?

Thanks,
Belem