myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Rajneesh K Rajput <rajne...@contata.com>
Subject Re: ViewExpiredException: (Myfaces1.2.6 and Richfaces3.3.0) Possible problem and solution discussion.
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:18:52 GMT

Hi All,
I have noticed one more thing is that we have mapped the Faces Servlet in
web.xml with /faces/*, so typically it is treating every request is a normal
JSF request and causing images, CSS to be cached in the same map which could
be the actual cause of this problem in this latest release.

We should change the Faces Servlet mapping to either something /*.jsp. Lets
do this change and it must solve our problem permanently.