myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Rajneesh K Rajput <rajne...@contata.com>
Subject Re: Geting ViewExpiredException
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:38:24 GMT

Hi Sujal,
I also faced this problem and was able to rectify this as proposed in
temporarily solutions.

But, I am still looking into this how it can be handled within my faces code
base itself, and why latest implementation throwing an exception if view is
not found while older one was creating a new view state for the same
condition.

http://www.nabble.com/ViewExpiredException%3A-(Myfaces1.2.6-and-Richfaces3.3.0)-Possible-problem-and-solution-discussion.-td24203426.html