myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception with extval - JSF1054 RENDER_RESPONSE 6
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:25:18 GMT
hi belem,

you are welcome!
thx for sharing the result with the community!
(even though it's a special constellation in your project - but as you
mentioned - maybe someone else has a similar issue.)

fyi:
we started component support modules at sandbox890 [1]. due to the special
icefaces add-on for extval, developers don't have to care about technical
details (behind the scenes it does the same as you have to do manually
without it). icefaces is quite special in some cases. if you see any issue
with this combination, you can report it also at sandbox890. we have to
analyze/solve such issues there. at sandbox890 committers of different
projects work together to increase the compatibility (if needed) and/or
introduce advanced features requested by users of extval and the special
component lib (in this case advanced features are features specific to a
special component lib - similar to the trinidad support module).

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://code.google.com/p/sandbox890/

http://www.irian.at