myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception with extval - JSF1054 RENDER_RESPONSE 6
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:37:49 GMT
hi belem,

it doesn't look like an extval issue. extval is just the first point where
you see the issue.
the stacktrace contains:

org.apache.jasper.el.JspPropertyNotFoundException:
/myapp/templates/Login.jsp(20,56) '#{userBean.loginUserName}' Target
Unreachable, identifier 'userBean' resolved to null

that's an issue in any case.
as you can see it happens at:

org.apache.jasper.el.JspValueExpression.getType(JspValueExpression.java:61)
       at
com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HtmlBasicInputRenderer.getConvertedValue(HtmlBasicInputRenderer.java:92)

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces


2009/7/10 Belem <lissabon@online.de>

>
> Hi Gerhard,
>
> here's the stack trace of the exception after I applied your code into the
> StartupListener and afterwards pressed the login button on my login-page
> (the jsp/jsf-resource):
>
> 10.07.2009 12:44:59 com.sun.faces.lifecycle.ProcessValidationsPhase execute
> WARNUNG: /myapp/templates/Login.jsp(20,56) '#{userBean.loginUserName}'
> Target Unreachable, identifier 'userBean' resolved to null
> org.apache.jasper.el.JspPropertyNotFoundException:
> /myapp/templates/Login.jsp(20,56) '#{userBean.loginUserName}' Target
> Unreachable, identifier 'userBean' resolved to null
>        at
> org.apache.jasper.el.JspValueExpression.getType(JspValueExpression.java:61)
>        at
>
> com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HtmlBasicInputRenderer.getConvertedValue(HtmlBasicInputRenderer.java:92)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.core.renderkit.ExtValLazyRendererProxy.getConvertedValue(ExtValLazyRendererProxy.java:101)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.core.interceptor.ValidationInterceptor.beforeGetConvertedValue(ValidationInterceptor.java:132)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.core.renderkit.ExtValRendererWrapper.getConvertedValue(ExtValRendererWrapper.java:468)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.getConvertedValue(UIInput.java:942)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.validate(UIInput.java:868)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.executeValidate(UIInput.java:1072)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.processValidators(UIInput.java:672)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIForm.processValidators(UIForm.java:235)
>        at
>
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processValidators(UIComponentBase.java:1058)
>        at
>
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processValidators(UIComponentBase.java:1058)
>        at
> javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processValidators(UIViewRoot.java:700)
>        at
>
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.ProcessValidationsPhase.execute(ProcessValidationsPhase.java:76)
>         at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
>         at
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)
>         at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:535)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:472)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.includeLayoutTemplate(MyAppServlet.java:144)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.processDocumentRequest(MyAppServlet.java:123)
>        at
> de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.processRequest(MyAppServlet.java:102)
>         at de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.doPost(MyAppServlet.java:222)
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.AuthorizationFilter.doFilter(AuthorizationFilter.java:160)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.EditServerFilter.upcall(EditServerFilter.java:68)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.ServerFilterBase.handleRequest(ServerFilterBase.java:139)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.ServerFilterBase.doFilter(ServerFilterBase.java:75)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
>        at
>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> 10.07.2009 12:44:59 com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase doPhase
> SCHWERWIEGEND: JSF1054: (Phase ID: PROCESS_VALIDATIONS 3, View ID:
> /myapp/templates/Layout.jsp) Exception thrown during phase execution:
>
> javax.faces.event.PhaseEvent[source=com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl@17a1686
> ]
> 10.07.2009 12:44:59 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke
> SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet (original) threw
> exception
> org.apache.jasper.el.JspPropertyNotFoundException:
> /myapp/templates/Login.jsp(20,56) '#{userBean.loginUserName}' Target
> Unreachable, identifier 'userBean' resolved to null
>        at
> org.apache.jasper.el.JspValueExpression.getType(JspValueExpression.java:61)
>        at
>
> com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HtmlBasicInputRenderer.getConvertedValue(HtmlBasicInputRenderer.java:92)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.core.renderkit.ExtValLazyRendererProxy.getConvertedValue(ExtValLazyRendererProxy.java:101)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.core.interceptor.ValidationInterceptor.beforeGetConvertedValue(ValidationInterceptor.java:132)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.core.renderkit.ExtValRendererWrapper.getConvertedValue(ExtValRendererWrapper.java:468)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.getConvertedValue(UIInput.java:942)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.validate(UIInput.java:868)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.executeValidate(UIInput.java:1072)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIInput.processValidators(UIInput.java:672)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIForm.processValidators(UIForm.java:235)
>        at
>
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processValidators(UIComponentBase.java:1058)
>        at
>
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processValidators(UIComponentBase.java:1058)
>        at
> javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processValidators(UIViewRoot.java:700)
>        at
>
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.ProcessValidationsPhase.execute(ProcessValidationsPhase.java:76)
>         at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
>         at
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)
>         at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:535)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:472)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.includeLayoutTemplate(MyAppServlet.java:144)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.processDocumentRequest(MyAppServlet.java:123)
>        at
> de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.processRequest(MyAppServlet.java:102)
>         at de.belemapps.myapp.MyAppServlet.doPost(MyAppServlet.java:222)
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.AuthorizationFilter.doFilter(AuthorizationFilter.java:160)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.EditServerFilter.upcall(EditServerFilter.java:68)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.ServerFilterBase.handleRequest(ServerFilterBase.java:139)
>        at
>
> de.belemapps.myapp.filter.ServerFilterBase.doFilter(ServerFilterBase.java:75)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
>        at
>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
>
> Thanks,
> Belem
>
>
> Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> >
> > hi belem,
> >
> > @#1:
> > it's clear with your special constellation.
> >
> > @#2:
> > yes - please send the full stacktrace.
> >
> > regards,
> > gerhard
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/exception-with-extval---JSF1054-RENDER_RESPONSE-6-tp24409424p24425685.html
> Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message