myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception with extval - JSF1054 RENDER_RESPONSE 6
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:01:16 GMT
hi belem,

that might be the problem. extval initializes input components with metadata
of the bound property before the component is rendered
(to provide different features). so extval has to inspect the property of
every input component. it seems that this isn't compatible with your custom
mechanism.
you can test it with a custom impl. - use the following code in your
startup-listener.

    protected void init()
    {
        //workaround to allow forced double-rendering used in icefaces

ExtValContext.getContext().addGlobalProperty(ExtValRendererProxy.KEY, null);

        //deregister the default implementation

ExtValContext.getContext().denyRendererInterceptor(ValidationInterceptorWithSkipValidationSupport.class);

        //register a custom implementation without component initialization
        ExtValContext.getContext().registerRendererInterceptor(new
ValidationInterceptorWithSkipValidationSupport() {
            @Override
            public void beforeEncodeBegin(FacesContext facesContext,
UIComponent uiComponent, Renderer wrapped)
                throws IOException, SkipBeforeInterceptorsException,
SkipRendererDelegationException
            {
                //do nothing
            }