myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception with extval11 in myfaces tobago 1.0.21
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:17:00 GMT
hi katts,

the out-of-the-box functionality is quite easy to use.
add the jar files to your project and use the annotations. how to use them
is shown in the feature-set 01 example.
the wiki describes basic concepts. more advanced examples are available at
os890 (blog and google code project).

if you add the lib to your project and you get an exception, we have to look
into it.
that's not due to a wrong setup (since the only setup step is to add the jar
files).
so there is no verbose documentation. it's just that simple...
a jsfcentral article series provides some useful hints. (the next part is
finished and will be online soon!)

you can ask any question! if the answer isn't available so far, it will be
added e.g. to the wiki.

in view of your current issue we need at least the page-source you are
using. a quick response will be possible, if you can provide a short demo
which illustrates the constellation. otherwise i have to implement the demo
myself since it might be an issue in combination with a special tobago
component.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at