myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Marcelo Lotif <mlotifj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to put my pages in subfolders (Absolute Beginner Talk)
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:11:32 GMT
I've already tried this, but it gives me a 404 error from tomcat
saying that the resource is not available. The URL says
"http://localhost:8080/register/ClientRegister.jsf" instead of
"http://localhost:8080/appname/register/ClientRegister.jsf". This
second way appears when I put the way I wrote first, which I presume
is correct, but this also gives me the same 404 page.

--
Marcelo Lotif