myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Marcelo Lotif <mlotifj...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to put my pages in subfolders (Absolute Beginner Talk)
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 19:36:20 GMT
Hi all,

Fir. I'm new to MyFaces and I'm stating to build a new application.
I'm using MyFaces + Facelets + RichFaces, and It's all already up and
running on Eclipse, but I'm trying to put some of my pages inside a
subfolder and I was not well succeeded. Here's an example of what I
got:

 - WebContent
    - META-INF
    - WEB-INF
        - lib
        - faces-config.xml
        - web.xml
    - ClientRegister.jspx
    - Template.jspx
    - index.jspx

with a link structured like this:
<h:outputLink value="ClientRegister.jsf" >link</h:outputLink>

The above example is working. Here's what I'm trying to do:

 - WebContent
    - META-INF
    - WEB-INF
        - lib
        - faces-config.xml
        - web.xml
    - register
        - ClientRegister.jspx
    - Template.jspx
    - index.jspx

with a link structured like this:
<h:outputLink value="register/ClientRegister.jsf" >link</h:outputLink>

And this is not working.

I've already googled with no success.

Can someone point me what am I doing wrong?

--
Marcelo Lotif