myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trinidad ppr, fresh page head possbile?
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 02:28:09 GMT
The DOM has to have an ID to be PPR'd, I don't think that an ID is
usually used for the HEAD element.

You can just programmatically create and add the <SCRIPT> or <LINK>
tags to the head if you want. Even though non-kosher you can put
SCRIPT tags anywhere in the page, all browsers support it, only safari
prints a warning to the console I believe, but still works.