myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject trinidad ppr issue: ajax submit does not work in partially refreshed region
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:21:10 GMT
<t:div id="region1">

... />

</t:div>

<t:div id="region2">

</t:div>

After clicking the updateRegion2 commandLink using ajax submit, the region2 content is refreshed
successfully.  But the <tr:commandLink partialSubmit="true" ...> ajax submit in refreshed
region2 content did not work. When clicking the commandLink, nothing happened. It seems that
ajax request was not sent to server.

If I changed the the updateRegion2 commandLink as normal submit(not ajax),  the <tr:commandLink
partialSubmit="true" ...> ajax submit in refreshed region2 content worked.

I cound not figure out what is the cause. Thanks for any ideas and help.

Dave