myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Helmut Swaczinna <myfa...@wlp-systems.de>
Subject Re: Trinidad vs Tobago
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:58:41 GMT
Hi Udo,

well, this sounds good. But what about the release plan for a stable
1.1.0 version? We're thinking about lauching a new project starting
with 1.1.0 to have the benefits of the new layout manager. But our
project schedule is very short, so we don't have the time to deal
with new bugs etc. How about the compatibility between 1.0.x and 1.1.x.
Is it possible to port a 1.0.x app to 1.1.x with little effort and vice
versa?

Regards
Helmut