myfaces-users mailing list archives

From syllepsa <sylle...@wp.pl>
Subject setting managed bean property depending on commandButton action result
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:46:30 GMT

Hi!

I have got commandButton. The button invokes action method. Depending on the
method result I would like to set managed bean String property:

1. for success: "You have been correctly logged in"
2. for failure: "Try once again"

Then user should go to the next page where proper message will be displayed.
Does anyone know how to do that? I know that there is
f:setPropertyActionListener but I can only declare one value. In my case the
value should be dependent on commandButton action result.

Thank you in advance

Mariusz