myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Elmar Brandt" <bra...@kdvz.de>
Subject Myfaces & Tree2
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 09:17:28 GMT
Hello,
I am using the tree2 component from tomahawk in a separate div with a large
size of nodes.

	<tree2>
	..
	</tree2>

The parameter "org.apache.myfaces.AUTO_SCROLL" in the web.xml is set to
true.

All works fine.
When I trigger a node in the tree, the client sends the request and  the
content is rendered.
The view is restored on the position I clicked in the tree. Super!

Now I'm trying to render scrollbars for the tree:
	<tree2>
	..
	</tree2>

When I trigger a node now, the tree jumps to the top and doesn't positioned
at the selected node :-(

Has anyone an idea or workaround?

Regards,

Elmar