myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Property Editor not registered with the PropertyEditorManager
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 05:58:37 GMT
we have a JSF appliction working well on Jboss 4.0.5GA using myfaces 1.1.  Now we are moving
to jboss 5.0.1GA that uses jsf ri 1.2. After fixing some issues, finally we got the following
error for our custom component at runtime:

<x:hello value="#{bean.name}"  />

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to convert string "#{bean.name}" to class "javax.el.ValueExpression"
for attribute "value": Property Editor not registered with the PropertyEditorManager.

 org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.getValueFromPropertyEditorManager(JspRuntimeLibrary.java:887)

It works for myfaces 1.1 version.  What is the possible reason? Thanks for any information.

Dave