myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Svetozar Radojčin <Svetozar.Radoj...@energosoft.rs>
Subject RE: table : how to expand just one detailStamp ?
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 10:53:17 GMT
Hi,    thanks for response

"detailStamp" is a facet for <tr:table>, for example

  <f:facet name="detailStamp">

  </f:facet>

In my case, detailStamp contains anoter tr:table, with all employees from the current department

So, when user expand one detailStamp, what I want, is :

1.   to close previously opened detail stamp

2.        Set the current Row, in order to enable detailStamp to show Employees for current
Department