myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trindad] Integrating Tomahawk components as PPR source.
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 06:35:08 GMT
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Florian Reiser
<florian.reiser@softproject.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I want to use a tomahawk tree2-component in Trinidad.
>
> Every tree-item has a checkbox attached to it, so it can be selected.
>

> On selection a valueChangeListener should be fired which changes the content
> of another field.
>
> Normally I would use Trinidads PPR-mechanism but the Tomahawk component does
> not have the
>
> autoSumit attribute from Trinidad.
>

> How can I integrate Tomahawk components into Trindads PPR-mechanism?

you could hack/create some client-side JS script that uses the Trinidad JS API:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/ppr.html

on the other way, updating any component (e.g. standard or trinidad),
we have the
vanilla Java addPartialTarget() method.

-M

--