myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Narendra, Yadala (Contractor)" <yadala_naren...@fanniemae.com>
Subject Problem with t:jscookMenu
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 17:08:16 GMT

Hi All

I was using tomahawk 1.1.5 and myfaces 1.1.5. As soon as I migrated my
app to Tomahawk 1.1.8 in combination with Myfaces 1.1.6, menu on my
application was no longer working. I am using t:jscookMenu component for
my app. The menu subitems disappear as soon as I take my mouse over the
menu subitems. Please let me know if you know any solution to this
problem.

Thanks in advance
Narendra

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.