myfaces-users mailing list archives

From mitroiasi <mitroi...@yahoo.com>
Subject show panelGroup based on Radio button selection
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 13:17:15 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem implementing a requirement in JSF (myFaces + Tomahawk). I
have searched for a solution but without luck.

I want to show a panelGroup based on the radion button selection. If the
"true" option is selected the panelGroup should be shown. this radio button
is connected with a bean property. And also this panelGroup should be shown
when the page is revisited and the bean property is set to true (the "true"
option of the radion button group is also checked).

I hope someone encoutered already this problem and can point me in the right
direction.