myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Redman" <andy.red...@mobile-j.com>
Subject [Trinidad] File Upload component in Portal
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 09:31:51 GMT
I am struggling to get the file upload component in Trinidad to work within
a portal environment. I am using trunk versions of trinidad, portlet bridge
and pluto. It appears to be the addition of enctype="multipart/form-data"
that is stopping the form being processed properly. In fact the addition of
this stops all components on the page from operating correctly. Tracing it
through it appears that the FileUploadConfiguratorImpl is being invoked and
is splitting the form data into parameters and the binary data. But then it
never gets to my backing bean. Outside of the portal it works fine. There
appears to be lots of discussions in this area but I have yet to find
anything that clearly says that this will work and certainly not how to get
it to work. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for any help.

Andy Redman