myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Navigation problem from within page body.
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:24:31 GMT
Hi

The source code of tomahawk 1.1.8 is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/tags/1_1_8/

The latest code is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/

Just checkout, compile (mvn install) and run the example as described before
(on examples/tiles directory). It should work without problem.

regards

Leonardo Uribe