myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error trying to rebuild trinidad-impl project
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:53:58 GMT
aurel.sandu@vectorsoftware.ro schrieb:
> Hello,
> I want to make rebuild locally source sode of trinidad but I get errors when I trying
to install trinidad-impl project (mvn install )
> The system is out of resources : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError java heap source .
> I have 2Gb RAM memory .
> Can you provide me some url with docs that can help me with this issue?

It doesn't matter how much ram you have if Java isn't configured to use
it :-)

Try:
  export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -Xms512m"

Google "MAVEN_OPTS" for more info.

Regards, Simon

--
-- Emails in "mixed" posting style will be ignored
-- (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style)