myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing tld?
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 09:30:22 GMT
I checked the tar.gz download bundle. And the tlds are also there.

I downloaded
  myfaces-core-1.2.6-bin.tar.gz
and checked the md5sum is correct. Then I unpacked it.

In the "myfaces-core-1.2.6-bin/lib" subdir:
  jar tf myfaces-impl-1.2.6.jar | grep tld
  META-INF/myfaces_html.tld
  META-INF/myfaces_core.tld

Which bundle did you download from the download site, and exactly which
mirror did you get it from? And does the md5 checksum match for the
bundle you downloaded?

Regards,
Simon