myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Freeman <pfreeman...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Trinidad] TRINIDAD-779 PPR not triggered when deleting last row from table
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:31:39 GMT
Hi all,

We're about to go production on our web site within the next month, but we're hitting a number
of issues caused by the above bug. We see it not only on deleting rows from a table but also
when updating certain tables - basically, PPR does not occur after any action which causes
the source command link/button to disappear. This is a real showstopper for us.

Is there any chance any of the Trinidad gurus could look into this?

thanks
Paul.