myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Freeman <pfreeman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] TRINIDAD-779 PPR not triggered when deleting last row from table
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:00:03 GMT
I have attached a maven-based testcase to the JIRA issue. Much appreciated if someone could
look into it...

________________________________
From: Paul Freeman <pfreemanspm@yahoo.com>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:40:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] TRINIDAD-779 PPR not triggered when deleting last row from table

I think the JIRA issue has a reasonably standalone testcase so I can certainly turn that into
a maven-based testcase over the next day or so. It will also help me validate whether or not
I'm seeing exactly the same problem.

Do you know if there's a maven archetype which includes trinidad and facelets? If you don't
know off-hand then don't worry - I will get googling...