myfaces-users mailing list archives

From fischman_98 <mfisc...@powerconsultantsinc.com>
Subject Re: PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING_METHOD
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:31:11 GMT

It appears that by adding this;

 <context-param>
		<param-name>javax.faces.PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
		<param-value>false</param-value>
 </context-param>

to the web.xml file, the warnings go away (MyFaces 1.1.6, Tomcat 6.X, JDK
1.6.0_07).

When was it added/required in the web.xml file?

Still can't find any documentation on it.

Thanks.

Matt