myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Trupti Gawande <trupti.gawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Query regarding faces messages
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:35:12 GMT
Hi ,

I am using JSF in my application.While developing the code I am facing some
problems.
I have done server side validation on first text box and has done client
side validation on  second text box.
If I am putting wrong value in first text box then i will get the server
side error on submitting the page .Then I am correcting that value and
putting wrong value on second text box. then  on submitting the page I
should get only one error for second text box.But I am getting both the
errors as control is not going to backend.It will be confusing to user to
have both the errors on page even after I rectify first one.
Can anyone suggest some solution on it.

Thanks,
Trupti