myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Liermann" <l...@liermann-it.de>
Subject tomahawk and ajax4jsf
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:31:33 GMT

Hi, (sorry, no english)

I have a localeSelctor based on the localeSelector from the seam project. The switching of
the language is done by a 'a4j:support'. Ajax4jsf rerender after the language switching the
entire html body. The effect of language switching is as expected, all the resources come
from the appropriate resource bundle.
However, after the rerendering the
menu navigation is no longer working. The tomahawk java script code caused an error in oamSubmitForm
() with the message "form is undefined." Ajax4jsf apparently parses the Javascript code from
't:panelNavigation2' buggy.

If such a problem known? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for a tip.

My using ajax4jsf from richfaces 3.3.0, myfaces 1.2.6 and tomahawk12-1.1.8.

page.xhtml:
[code]
 <t:selectOneMenu id="localeSelector" value="#{localeSelector.localeString}"
                                             styleClass="blue1">
                                <f:selectItems value="#{localeSelector.supportedLocales}"/>
                                <a4j:support event="onchange"
                                             limitToList="true"
                                             actionListener="#{localeSelector.select}" reRender="trxBody"
                                             immediate="false">
                            </t:selectOneMenu>
[/code]

web.xml
[code]
 <filter>
        <display-name>Ajax4jsf Filter</display-name>
        <filter-name>ajax4jsf</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.ajax4jsf.Filter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
           <param-name>forceparser</param-name>
           <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>