myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Knudsen, Joe" <Joe.Knud...@state.mn.us>
Subject RE: Trinidad 1.2.11, MyFaces 1.2.3 and Facelets 1.1.14
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:35:19 GMT

Omar,

That is the same bug I experienced.  I think it was caused by the
MyFaces and not Facelets.  I was able to workaround the issue by setting
the id on the tag and not allow the dynamic ID.  I think it is a bug and
should be resolved.

Thanks,

Joe Knudsen

________________________________

From: Omar Elprince [mailto:general.equal.700@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:13 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Trinidad 1.2.11, MyFaces 1.2.3 and Facelets 1.1.14

Hello,

I'm having a problem using facelets. Loading a page initially is working
fine, but if I reload the page either by clicking on a link on the page
or returning back from another page, I got the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Client-id : j_id45 is duplicated in the
faces tree

If I reload the page by starting a new session the error is gone. And
then the error happens again when the page refresh.

I'm using Trinidad 1.2.11, myfaces 1.2.3, and Facelets 1.1.14 on an OC4J
app server.

--Omar