myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dori Waldman <Dori.Wald...@amdocs.com>
Subject trinidad integration issue
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:42:00 GMT
Hi

I am working in Amdocs and we are going to start a new project (very big project)

We are using weblogic portal 10.3 and we want to develop our portlets with Trinidad

I was able to create Trinidad dummy portlet BUT the portlet is not rendering

The scenario is that user insert text in text box than click on a button and the updated input
text is sending to the server side via ajax call

The result should be that an output text filed will be render with updated text value

I attached my war please check why it's not working its very important

Thanks

to the Amdocs policy statement,