myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Software Consult <general.equal....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Facelets forward
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:55:42 GMT
I have a jspx page that I am trying to convert to facelets. the
following is the jspx code.
<jsp:forward page="myview.jspx" />

It seems like neither facelets nor trinidad have a replacement for
<jsp:forward and I am trying to use pure facelets and not to have to
use jsp just only to forward the page.

Here are the api and the app server
Trindad 1.2.11 , myfaces 1.2.3, facelets 1.1.14, and oc4j

--Omar