myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Glauco P. Gomes" <glaucopgo...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Javascript in button element
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:07:29 GMT
With Trinidad you can "execute" javaScript in client side from the
server side, look this code extracted from Matthias Wessendorf blog[1]:

ExtendedRenderKitService service =
  Service.getRenderKitService(facesContext,
    ExtendedRenderKitService.class);
service.addScript(facesContext, "alert('hello Trinidad');");

[1]
http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/2008/02/16/using-dojo-and-apache-trinidad/

I think you could use the ExtendedRenderKitService to add the javaScript
that you need execute after the action is executed.

Glauco P. Gomes